A - INTRODUCTION
1. The present general conditions, together with the specific conditions that may be established in each case, regulate the access and use of the web portal www.apip.pt (hereinafter referred to as "APIP").
2. The navigation and use of APIP, as well as its services and contents implies the acceptance, without reservation, of these general conditions, together with the particular conditions that may be established in each case.
3. The Administrator may, at any time and without prior notice, change the presentation and configuration of APIP, as well as these general conditions or particular conditions and introduce new conditions of use, upon their publication in APIP.
B - INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
4. All content appearing on the Page, such as drawings, graphics, prints, photographs, text, trade names, trademarks, logos or any other symbols susceptible of commercial or industrial use, are subject to the intellectual and industrial property rights of the Administrator. or third party holders of the same who have duly authorized their inclusion in APIP, without the user being entitled to any exploitation or license thereon, without the express prior permission of the Administrator or the corresponding holders.
5. Unless authorized by the Administrator or third parties holding the corresponding rights, you may not reproduce, modify, distribute, rent, make available or allow access to the public by any form of public communication of any of the foregoing. in the previous paragraph.
C - PERSONAL DATA
6. The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality, protection and processing of personal data provided by the user of APIP, in accordance with Law No. 67/98 of 26 October (Personal Data Protection Act). The Administrator shall take all necessary measures to prevent unauthorized alteration, escape, treatment or access in accordance with the provisions of said Law.
7. The data obtained in APIP through its navigation or provided by filling out any form, as well as the collected and processed by the relationship that may arise between the Administrator and the users, will be incorporated in a file under the responsibility of the Administrator, and may however, subcontract third parties for data processing.
D - USER OBLIGATIONS
8. The user is obligated to comply with the present general conditions, and, if applicable, the particular conditions, always in accordance with the law, the morals and the good faith, not being able to use APIP in a way that can prevent or deteriorate the normal operation, the property and rights of the Administrator or any third party.
9. The user undertakes to truly provide the requested data, if applicable, for the provision of the service and to keep it updated, not to use false identities, nor to misrepresent the identity of others in the use of APIP, including the use, where applicable, third party passwords or otherwise.
10. The user undertakes not to enter, transmit or broadcast through the Page any computer program, data, viruses, code, hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other electronic or physical instrument or device that is likely to cause damage or prevent normal operation on APIP, any of the Services or any of the Administrator's or any third party's equipment, systems or networks.
11. The user undertakes not to enter, transmit or disseminate in or from APIP any information or material that is defamatory, injurious, obscene, xenophobic, which incites violence, discrimination based on race, gender, ideology , religion or in any way that endangers the morals, public order, fundamental rights, public freedoms, honor, intimacy or image of others and in general the current legislation.
12. The user undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, content, messages, recordings, any kind of material that violates the business secrets of the Administrator or third parties.
13. The user undertakes not to destroy, alter, use for his own benefit, render useless or damage the data, information, programs or electronic documents of the Administrator or third parties.
14. The user undertakes not to introduce, transmit or disseminate through APIP any content that violates third party intellectual property, industrial rights or business secrets, nor, in general, any content that in accordance with the law does not give rise to the right to make it available to third parties.
E - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
15. You acknowledge and agree that your use of APIP is your sole and exclusive responsibility.
17. The Administrator undertakes to take security measures to ensure the confidentiality and security of the use of APIP and to avoid the presence of viruses or other harmful elements that may cause changes in the user's computer system.
18. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Administrator makes no warranty and disclaims any liability for damages that may result from:
a) Interruptions, malfunctions and / or disconnections in the operational functioning of APIP and the services that prevent access or delay the provision of the service. The Administrator cannot guarantee that APIP will always function correctly, uninterrupted and error free, nor that all errors will be corrected. Also, it cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or harmful elements that could cause changes in the user's computer system, electronic documents or files and is not liable for damages.
b) lack of quality, timeliness, veracity, legality, reliability and / or suitability of the contents of the elaborated, produced, or issued by third parties.
c) actions by third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, the right to honor, personal intimacy and one's own image, as well as the law on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
d) unlawful interference by third parties that may affect the privacy and security of your use of APIP, and in no way guarantees that unauthorized third parties may be aware of the circumstances of your use of APIP and the services.
e) content, information and services offered by third parties on sites linked to APIP, as well as their quality, legality, reliability and usefulness.
19. APIP links to pornographic or obscene websites may not be addressed and the forum service may not be used to distribute advertising or solicit users to engage in competing online services.
F - RESOLUTION
20. Without prejudice to liability for damages that may result, the Administrator may, with immediate effect and without prior notice, terminate and terminate your relationship with you by terminating your access to APIP or the services. if it detects a use contrary to the applicable general or particular conditions.
21. The user will be liable for damages and damages of any kind caused to APIP, directly or indirectly, as a consequence of the breach of any obligations arising from the general or particular conditions regarding the use of APIP or any of the services associated with it.G - MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS22. The user expressly accepts the conditions of access and use of APIP and the contracting of the services offered therein, declaring the user that all data provided by him is true and accurate, and undertakes to inform the Administrator of any changes thereof.
23. These conditions are governed by Portuguese law.
24. Any disputes arising from or related to these general conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Lisbon District Court.